To manage and develop a high-quality professional advice service to existing and prospective clients. To promote My Equity Release Expert as the adviser of choice, maintaining high levels of department productivity and quality, whilst consistently striving to improve the service that we offer, from both a commercial and a customer perspective. To promote harmony and best practice across the equity release function through developing and inspiring a team of professional advisers.
Outline of Role:
• Developing and growing the equity release operation to achieve a market-leading position
• Daily sales management of activity to deliver maximum efficiency and output driving all KPIs agreed for the individual and department.
• Inspiring and motivating colleagues to maintain a productive and positive environment.
• Analysing performance, identify areas for improvement with a view to making best use of the leads available at all times
• Developing advisers to create a fair, progressive and dynamic department that always seeks to improve
• Meeting and exceeding commercial targets
• Cooperating with the company’s Compliance and training departments to develop and promote a compliant approach to commercial activity
• Ensuring that records are kept appropriately in line with the company’s Training & Competence scheme
• Maintaining adherence to the Company’s core values of putting the client first.
• Developing appropriate relationships with equity release plan providers, encouraging product development and negotiating exclusive and/or preferential deals in order to deliver competitive advantage and improved customer outcomes
• Where necessary, representing the Company at industry forums and/or events
• Promoting My Equity Release to potential referral partners and ensuring the smooth running of existing referral relationships
• Maintaining an appropriate level of skill and knowledge, and ensuring that an adequate programme of CPD is undertaken and documented
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary
A hard-working, approachable and organised individual who is able to think strategically whilst delivering clear direction and support within a regulated sales environment. A role model and inspirational leader, the individual must also possess the ability to define, improve and analyse process to deliver positive change within the business. With the ability to communicate persuasively and confidently at all levels, with both internal and external stakeholders, the individual must have a flair for creating competitive advantage within a customer-centric environment.
Skills & Knowledge
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales management
• The ability to work on individual initiative whilst fitting in to a vibrant and enthusiastic team environment
• Evidence of sustained sales success and compliant practice
• Proven success in the delivery of change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to manage time efficiently
• The ability to influence and inspire both internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to communicate openly and clearly across all levels of an organisation
• A problem-solving and pro-active approach to process improvement
• Experience of telephone-based financial advice
• Experience of working with at-retirement and/or equity-release trade bodies
• Proven experience of managing relationships with financial-service product providers
• High-level relationships with UK at-retirement financial product providers
• Certificate in Financial Planning / Certificate in Mortgage Advice (or equivalent).
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP)
• Certificate in Equity Release ( CF7 & HR1)
• Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER)
• Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER) (Home Reversion 'top-up' unit)
• Institute of Leadership & Management – Level 5
• Degree Educated
Apply with CV and covering letter
NO AGENCIES PLEASE